Eric Carle at The Chicago Children’s Museum
Very Eric Carle is a play-and-learn exhibit featuring activities inspired by five of Eric Carle’s classic books: The Very Hungry Caterpillar, The Very Quiet Cricket, The Very Lonely Firefly, The Very Clumsy Click Beetle and The Very Busy Spider. In this exhibit, you can:
- Become the Very Hungry Caterpillar as you follow his path
- Weave a web with the Very Busy Spider
- Find your light with the Very Lonely Firefly
- Make the Very Clumsy Click Beetle flip and jump
- Compose a night symphony with the Very Quiet Cricket
- Enjoy a gallery of prints from Eric Carle’s Very Series as well as works in progress
Headed to Winter Wonderfest this year?? Use the coupon code below for $2 off general admission on tickets for any day tickets! Winter Wonderland at Navy Pier is in it’s 17th year and is running December 1 – January 7th. Packed with indoor family fun, this family tradition boasts 170,000 square feet of rides, giant slides, the Chicago Blackhawks Ice Skating Rink and holiday decor that is sure to get you into the holiday spirit. Buy Tickets using the Billy Goat code and SAVE!
New Year’s Eve Events
Navy Pier is full of New Year’s Eve events! From Odyssey and Spirit of Chicago dinner cruises to celebrating in the Crystal Gardens, Navy Pier boasts a wide-range things to do to celebrate the New Year! Check the Navy Pier events page for more info!
While you’re in the neighborhood, stop by our Navy Pier location for a cheezborger and a beer or how about a hot coffee after your Winter Wonderland experience? Visit navypier.org for details!